Which 3M Disposable Respirator is appropriate for my application?
– P1 is the rating given to a respirator which meets AS/NZS 1716:2012 for filtering mechanically generated particles, e.g., particles formed crushing, grinding and sanding.
– P2 is the rating given to a respirator which meets AS/NZS 1716:2012 for filtering mechanically and thermally generated particles, e.g., those from welding fume. Respirators with P2 rating are also recommended for use in certain applications against some bioaerosols such as H1N1 and H5N1 Influenza.
– Type ‘G’ class rating is suitable for low vapour pressure (below 1.3Pa @25⁰) organic compounds e.g. many agricultural chemicals like herbicide and pesticide.
Item No: CS05/8210
P2 Filter, easy to fit
For mechanically and thermally generated particles e.g.grinding, sanding, crushing, sawing, smoke, welding fume
– Lightweight construction for added comfort and increased wearer time
– Adjustable nose clip helps reduce eyewear fogging
– Applications e.g. P1: sawing, drilling. P2: composting, handling infected animals.